ABOUT THIS TRAINING PRODUCT
What is it?
Our cybersecurity awareness training powerpoint course is a highly effective training solution for employees. It’s focused on the key topics of common threats, device security and remote working security in an easy to understand, user friendly format with a built-in quiz section to test user retention and comprehension. Easy to customize and setup, students are educated on important security concepts like social engineering, ransomware, login security and mobile device security through video conference security, wi-fi security, remote computer use good practices and remote file security.
This gives readers a rounded view of key risks for organizations and reminds them of the costs of letting their guard down.
Two PowerPoint decks; Module 1 Common Threats and Device Security and Module 2 Remote Working Security. Both are in the latest pptx format and are roughly 12mb in size. You’ll also receive pdf handout versions of each presentation for easy distribution. View the product preview slides to see the slide deck coverage.
This training powerpoint and material has a wide range of uses such as;
- As a personal learning tool for security and privacy topics to jumpstart your understanding of this space
- C-Level staff who want to learn more, present or deliver security awareness training to their organization.
- HR Onboarding (New Hires)
- Meeting mandatory compliance annual training obligations
- As a presentation template for other training presentations
- Evidence of a training program for auditors/ISO certification purposes
- As an additional module for existing cybersecurity training
Why You Need it?
Cases of ransomware and regulatory fines have increased dramatically over the last few years on a global scale. Awareness training is a critical factor in mitigating the risks, particularly training which learners can relate to and absorb so that human error is reduced.
In addition, auditors, regulatory bodies, certification bodies and customers expect and demand that staff are specifically trained on privacy risks and take due care in handling personal data. Our training is a low cost, high impact solution for raising awareness and learning multiple areas quickly.
Other cheaper or free products are on the market but lack the depth of content, user experience and features, all of which are essential for user acceptance, risk mitigation and compliance objectives. This product has a proven track record with some household name US companies who have provided positive feedback.
- Easy and concise coverage of the security terminology, risks, remote security in 25 minute modules
- Latest PowerPoint (.pptx) format which is compatible with mobile device apps
- Includes pdf handout versions for easy distribution
- Covers working from home security and personal device security
- Includes a short multiple choice quiz to test user comprehension
- Economic file size for easy email distribution
- High spec slide layout with the latest .pptx file format
- Works on mobile (using “Microsoft Powerpoint:Slideshows and Presentations” app.
To Payments will appear as DPO Solutions. Refunds are limited to technical that cannot be resolved and double billing issues.
For a limited time we are offering a 20% multibuy discount when you buy two or more products such as this and our Payment Card Security Awareness Course or our Data Privacy Awareness PowerPoint. The discount is automatically applied at checkout.
Additional customization options are available for this product and most of our other products. This includes;
- Change of themes, branding and content
- Conversion to HTML for hosting capabilities on your web server
- Course completion email notification button
- Certificate of completion feature add-on
- Speaker notes for presenters
- Narrated version of this deck for added impact
- Online quiz add-on for learners
- Forms add-ons, e.g. contact, feedback, surveys etc.
Send your requirements to us at [email protected] and we’ll get back to you quickly.
This product works on mobile devices with microsoft player. It can be presented live on Microsoft presenter live or Zoom. Read our guidance on sharing presentations here Sharing Presentations on and offline
All content contained in this is the exclusive copyright of DPO Solutions. Use of the content is limited to the purchaser / organization using the material. Additional organizations require a separate license.