OUR PRESENTATION COVERS
- WHAT PHISHING IS AND HOW TO UNDERSTAND WHAT PHISHING EMAILS LOOK LIKE
- THE 3 PARTS OF A PHISHING EMAIL
- 6 COMMON TYPES OF PHISHING
- CLOSE EXAMINATION OF SPEARPHISHING, SMISHING AND SEO PHISHING
- 6 WAYS TO PREVENT PHISHING
- HOW TO PREVENT IDENTITY THEFTS
- INCLUDES 5 QUESTION QUIZ, RECAP & EXTERNAL REFERENCE LINKS
- Easy to understand, short format which increases trainee engagement
- Orients employees to the dangers of phishing and it’s importance for customers and businessess alike
- Reduces risk of human errors which are most commonly associated with clicking on links
- Easy to distribute to employees in email or shared drives
- Easy to customize content and colors to suit corporate needs
- Easy to present on Zoom, Teams sessions to employees
- Can also be uploaded to OneDrive and used with Microsoft Live presentation tool
- This training can be complimented with our other, similarly styled products
- You benefit from frequent product updates (through a notification email list) and fast support should you have questions
Training Deck Specs
- 21 slides (1 min reading per slide)
- Economical size
- Latest pptx format
- High quality graphics
- Easy to edit / add / delete slides and change branding for your needs
- Works on mobile devices
Additional customization options are available for this product and most of our other products. This includes;
- Voice narrated version
- Conversion to HTML for hosting capabilities on your web server
- Customization rate $35 p.hr.
Use the contact us page to inquire.
This presentation is in the latest PowerPoint format (.pptx) which is compatible with Mobile powerpoint players.
Be sure to check junk mail in case you didn’t get your download link on checkout
Refunds are limited to technical issues that cannot be resolved via troubleshooting.
What about other training solutions
View our other related products on our online store such as data privacy awareness training, general cybersecurity awareness training course and specific industry training on PCI-DSS and HIPAA. Find them on our Online Store.
What Makes This Training Unique?
Other training presentations is of superior quality which is more user friendly, less jargon and easy to follow. They are all designed by a security training pro with a proven track record in delivering content with high engagement rates and greater retention results.
Why isn’t the training free?
Over 50 hours of content development have been placed into this product. This includes research, graphic elements, quiz animation and peer review. To engage a consultant to do this work for you would cost thousands of dollars.