ABOUT THIS TRAINING PRODUCT
What is it?
This is the 2nd in our series of cybersecurity awareness training powerpoint courses. This one focuses on security and privacy regulatory frameworks and is designed as a learning / presentation aid for security / privacy compliance practitioners. It covers the most popular frameworks and how they compare and contrast with their objectives. The regulatory landscape is complex and this presentation aims to simplify the picture in a presentation format.
Benefit of this training includes;
- An instant training option with no setup time / integration.
- Highly cost effective, low cost training with no in-house development costs.
- Helps security and compliance staff understand the regulatory landscape.
- We use plain language to communicate the risks.
- Ilustrative examples of what each regulation / framework does.
- Coverage of steps to avoid data exposure and secure data handling.
- Includes 5 quiz questions to help learners really understand the content.
- Includes glossary and external Link references.
- Easy to customize as it’s a powerpoint format with no security restrictions.
- Can be combined with or other training presentation to get even more security training coverage.
Questions about this product? Contact Us and we’ll get back to you quickly.
1 PowerPoint deck in pptx format; Part 2 Security Regulations and Compliance roughly 12.5 mb in size. View the product preview slides to see the slide deck coverage.
1 printable cybersecurity tips poster. Useful as a reminder tool for employees at their workspace. Can be batch printed by your local printshop using glossy card paper.
This training powerpoint and material has a wide range of uses such as;
- As a personal learning tool for security and privacy topics to jumpstart your understanding of this space
- C-Level staff who want to learn more, present or deliver security awareness training to their organization.
- Strategic planning for security compliance.
- Meeting mandatory compliance annual training obligations and mitigating possible fines.
- As a presentation template for other training presentations.
- Evidence of a training program for auditors/ISO certification purposes.
- As an additional module for existing cybersecurity training.
- As a form of new training for stale content in your organization, a common reason why employees disengage from security training.
Why You Need it?
According to a recent study by Standford University, 88% of data breaches are caused by human error. This number has dramatically increased with the advent of Covid and remote working. In the study, 25% of employees surveyed admitted to clicking on a phishing link on a workplace machine. With the average cost of a breach now over $9m in the US and roughly half that amount in Europe, the stakes are simply to high to delay training. Knowing what and how to implement industry regulations and frameworks is a key part to reducing the risks of human error and meeting regulatory requirements.
- Easy and concise coverage of the key frameworks and regulations n a 20-25 minute presentation.
- Latest PowerPoint (.pptx) format which is compatible with mobile device apps.
- Each slide is titled for ease of presentation viewing.
- Includes a short multiple choice quiz to test user comprehension.
- Economic file size for easy email distribution.
- Works on mobile (using “Microsoft Powerpoint:Slideshows and Presentations” app.
To Payments will appear as DPO Solutions. Refunds are limited to technical that cannot be resolved and double billing issues.
Take advantage of our 10% new user registration discount at checkout which is free for 1st time buyers. You can also avail of a 20% multibuy discount when you buy two or more of our great products such as, this and our Part 1 in the series of cybersecurity awareness or our Data Privacy Awareness PowerPoint. All discounts are automatically applied at checkout.
Additional customization options are available for this product and most of our other products. This includes;
- Change of themes, branding and content
- Conversion to HTML for hosting capabilities on your web server
- Course completion email notification button
- Certificate of completion feature add-on
- Speaker notes for presenters
- Narrated version of this deck for added impact
- Online quiz add-on for learners
- Forms add-ons, e.g. contact, feedback, surveys etc.
Send your requirements to us at [email protected] and we’ll get back to you quickly.
This product works on mobile devices with microsoft player. It can be presented live on Microsoft presenter live or Zoom. Read our guidance on sharing presentations here Sharing Presentations on and offline
Resale of this product is prohibited without express permission of DPO solutions.